Here is some advices that could help you:
1) Try to restart your device:
To restart an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button (the physical button at the top of your device) until a red slider appears on the screen – “Slide to power off”
Drag the slider to power off your device.
Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until the Apple logo appears.
Wait a few seconds for startup sequence to finish, and you should be back at the Home screen.
After that – tap the frog!
2) Try to close All Multitasking / Background Apps:
iOS 6 :
To ensure you maintain great performance on your device, make sure to close the apps you don’t need in the background. In order to do this:
– Double tap the device Home button:
Your multitask view will appear:
– To close the app, tap on the red button in the corner of the app you want to close.
– Try to remove all apps which you don’t need in background.
After that – laynch tap the frog and play the game!
– Double tap the home button
– Remove all apps from multitask by swiping them up
– Restart the game and enjoy!
3) Update your iOS to latest version.
If you still experience issues – update your device to latest iOS version in Settings > General > Software Update
If you delete Tap the Frog or Tap the Frog: Doodle on your device – all progress will be lost (stars, highscores and level unlocks).
However, if you’ve purchased Magic Bag or Magic Key in Tap the Frog – you will able to Restore Purchases for free.
Tap this button at the SHOP screen and input your password:
FAQ didnt solve your problem?
Contact us via email@example.com